Friday, July 13, 2012

Why I Love South Africa!


I've had the opportunity to travel to South Africa on a couple of occasions for business trips and I love it there, so asked my girlfriend to come with me for a holiday next time I go. I plan on taking the 2 weeks after the trip as vacation time, so we can stay on. However, when we told her father he said,”why would you want to go there? There is nothing to do!” I was pretty much speechless, and I ended up telling him about all of the places to go! I think I converted him, they said they might take a trip out sometime!

The fact is, tourist destinations in South Africa are amazing and impressive. Johannesburg is one of the most favoured tourist destinations in South Africa. Johannesburg is undoubtedly South Africa's crown jewel, and has also the reputation for being the gateway to Africa. The Johannesburg travel tips provide ample information on the above mentioned tourist destinations and also on other places such as The Soweto, Gold Reef city, The Museum Africa, the Apartheid Museum, The South African National Museum of Military History etc. Additional information regarding climate, means of communication, people and language are also provided for the convenience of the tourists. South Africa's currency is the 'Rand,' and each Rand is further divided into 100 cents.

Cape Town is separated by a mountain range into the eastern and western side of the peninsula so on any given day you can expect very different sea and weather conditions on either side. Cape Town is considered to be one of the most beautiful cities of the world with many beautiful architectural sites. Being one of the major tourist destinations and biggest cities of South Africa, Durban offers a wide variety of accommodation both in the city and surrounding beach and holiday towns. Durban attractions also include great venues that relate the history of apartheid, like the Kwa Muhle museum. Durban is South Africas 3rd largest city and the host the busiest harbour port.

No comments:

Post a Comment